Thursday, June 16, 2011

Caged Animals

Last week my sister Amy, my friends, Amanda and Carrie, and I went to visit the zoo at Schonbrunn Palace.  It is the world's oldest zoo and has many interesting creatures within it.  We actually had the opportunity to go into a bat cave and see bats flying free... unfortunately, they were flying around too much for any of us to have the courage to go in.  I did attempt an entry, but as soon as a bat touched me I quickly ran out screaming. :)  Enjoy the video of the monkeys swinging and the sloth moving (they really are slow!).

Amanda

Carrie

Amy



One of Amy's favorite parts of the zoo

Giant red ant colony...DISGUSTING!!!

cute little monkeys that could fit in your hand

The infamous bat cave...notice the "Be Quiet" sign on the left
I broke that rule!

Baby Reindeer


No comments:

Post a Comment