Sunday, October 16, 2011

Loving the Time with My Dad

For Father's Day I decided to take my dad out to Santa Cruz's Boardwalk for the night.  Since he was the first person to introduce me to 50 cent night (it's now 1 dollar night), I thought it would be appropriate to go there for our "Father/Daughter Date."  Because I had only been able to spend a short time with him for Christmas, it was WONDERFUL being able to have some "us" time before I went back to Vienna for a new year.  My favorite part of the night was just being with him (although beating him in the ghost shooting game was really cool too).  I'm so thankful that God gave me a father who is there when I really need him, but also a man who taught me how to handle things myself.  Even though the lessons my dad has taught me over the years haven't always been easy, I'm thankful to have a wise, godly man who I can call Daddy.

Final Score: Dad-1550, Mandy-2140!




View of the Boardwalk


Giant Dipper...Best Wooden Coaster EVER

No comments:

Post a Comment