Friday, February 24, 2012

Leaving on a Jet Plane

This year I was once again blessed with the opportunity to go home for Christmas.  Being home with family is something I used to take for granted.  I never fully realized how much being around them gave me such joy and comfort.  Living overseas and only visiting twice a year is challenging.  Don't get me wrong; I love that God has put in Vienna.  It's the perfect place for me.  He knew exactly what He was doing and I've learned to trust that His plan is the right one.  I thank God often that He gave me my family and allowed us to be very close to each other.

This Christmas, as a family, we spent time simply enjoying each other's company.  The rest and relaxing atmosphere helped me return to Vienna with a renewed energy for the new year.  Hooray!
At the Airport with my friend, Jessica

Family Trip to Hume Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment