Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Various SEW Memories

~5th Grade Favorite Memories~

1. My favorite Jerry Jacoby saying is, “I have a bald spot because when I was a little boy I was such a good boy that my dad would pat me a lot on my head.”

2. My favorite thing is that Elmer was in love with Miss Howard and the songs and your jokes.

3. My favorite part is when you sang the songs in slow-motion.

4. I love Michaella’s violin with Jerry Jacoby’s guitar.  +Elmer & Popcorn’s cute Chicken Dance!

5. My favorite part about Jerry Jacoby is when he does other languages and when he tells jokes.

6. When Elmer kissed Miss Howard.

7. I love how Elmer danced with Popcorn the CHICKEN DANCE!

8. I like the time Michaella played her violin fast.

9. I like Jerryl because he is a Christian and he is very very funny.  PS-by the way your jokes are very funny.

10. I like the part when Jerry Jacoby do the slow motion and when Elmer tells jokes and Elmer and Popcorn chicken dance.

11. I love Elmer because he is in love with Miss Howard and is a chicken!

12. I like the part that you said about your bible verse the most.  Thank you for singing for us.

13. My favorite time was when Elmer kiss Miss Howard.

14. My favorite part was when Elmer kept on looking up when Jerry said “Jesus.”

15. I like the jokes and stories Elmer say about Ms. Howard.  I like Elmer and popcorn doing the chicken dance.  Jerry Jacoby is the funniest person of all.

16. I loved watching my students enjoy singing, doing motions, and hearing about God!    ~Miss Howard



No comments:

Post a Comment