Monday, November 5, 2012

Kitchen Experiences


Before moving to Vienna I had little to no kitchen experience.  My idea of cooking dinner involved going to the freezer, taking a frozen dinner out, sticking it in the microwave, and then eating.  Unfortunately in Vienna I don't have that luxury, so I was forced to begin to learn how to cook.  I'm not exactly sure what I ate my first year and a half here, but I have since become "adventurous" in my kitchen experiences.  Some turned out well, others...um...let's not talk about those.  :)  Sadly I didn't think about documenting all of my exciting experiences until recently, so you'll have to settle with only a few pictures to prove my cooking talents (at least talents for me).  My favorite meal to make (not pictured) is chicken with Laury's seasoning salt, boiled potatoes, and broccoli.  Yummy!!  Enjoy!



Cheese Sausage Twists-Before Pic
Final Product-Yumminess!


Frozen Pizza with fresh onions, red peppers, salami (pepperoni), and cheese added...Not too bad :)

Egg, Onion, Red Pepper, and Cheese Pie...Sadly undercooked :(

Quesadilla-Easy...Guacamole-2nd Time Ever :)

Muffin Sized Egg Pies- Before Picture

After Picture-Very Yummy!




1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy! I should try your egg pies and sausage twists! :)

    ReplyDelete