Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pics of the Place

Here are some long overdue pictures of my apartment.  I hope you enjoy!

The Front Door-Even though I am on the "3rd floor", you walk up 4 flights of stairs to get to our place...you start on E and then travel up from E to 1 to 2 and finally stop at 3

The first room you see upon entering the place is the toilet room
(notice the lack of a sink)

After turning right upon entering, you see a long hallway

The first door on the left is the bathroom which includes the wash/dryer combo unit I purchased shortly after arriving


The first door on the right is our storage room which has two closets-one for Kristi-Anna's clothes and one for us to share and put our winter stuff in


The second door on the right takes you to the kitchen (we're cooking dinner just before our book club meeting)...notice the size of the fridge-reminds me of my college fridge :)
Also notice the emptiness near the window...our tableless dining room

Same kitchen, other side

View of Living Room from the dining room (the extra dining room chairs are set up for our book club meeting)


View of Living Room from hallway


My bedroom (at the end of the hallway)


My room again
 My roommate Kristi-Anna's room isn't shown, but we have greatly enjoyed/been busy putting our apartment (flat) together.  We'd love to have visitors come and stay with us, so let me know if you're ever in Vienna!

No comments:

Post a Comment