Friday, November 19, 2010

Thankfulness

With Thanksgiving just around the corner I thought it would be a good idea to reflect on things I am thankful for.  In no particular order, here you go:

1. My family-God knew what He was doing when He gave them to me!
2. My students-Each day they surprise me and keep me on my toes.
3. The sun-Who knew I would miss seeing the sun?
4. A wonderful home and "family" in Vienna-It has been wonderful to have a new "family" when mine is so far away.
5. Being fully supported financially-An amazing answer to prayer!
6. Having 5 years of teaching experience before teaching in Vienna-Even though each year brought different challenges, heart ache, triumphs, and learning experiences, I honestly don't believe I would have been ready for teaching at ICSV without them.
7. Heaters-Yay for warmth!
8. Being able to go home for Christmas-no explanation necessary
9. Getting packages/letters-Who wouldn't enjoy getting mail?!?
10.  Much more-I could name off hundreds of things I am thankful for, but I'll leave it at this.

More than anything, I'm the most thankful for...An amazing God who has given me everything I need and more!  Especially the gift of His son, Jesus, as the sacrificial lamb for my sins.

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment