Sunday, March 20, 2011

I Haven't Forgotten the Prague Pictures :)

I know that I promised these a month ago, but life has been crazy busy.  The past few weeks I've been working on a really important curriculum project for my school and it took up a lot of time.  Thankfully it is now finished and I can focus on my next project..."Administrative Assistant for the Romania Missions Trip."  (more details to follow)  Enjoy some of my favorites!  For those of you on Facebook, I posted all my pictures a few weeks ago, so check it out.

Famous Prague Clock (a bit smaller than I originally thought)

Beautiful stain glass inside the Cathedral

My travelling buddy :) (my momma)

Cathedral inside the Palace

View of the city from the Palace

The Amazing Race Stairs!!!!

The Jesus Doll...People believe that this doll can heal you and they send
different dresses for the doll to wear (the doll has thousands of dresses).

John Lennon's Wall

Lover's Locks...put on a lock, throw the key in the river,
and you will come to Prague again with your love

Charles Bridge

My Dad's Favorite Birds!!! (just kidding)

This mole was EVERYWHERE!  Incredibly adorable...I now have
one hanging from my mirror :)

My Sister's New Favorite Store

No comments:

Post a Comment